April 6, 2016, 6:00 PM, North Charleston City Hall
Please join the League of Women Voters of the Charleston Area for a public information forum to explore low country congestion and transportation needs and solutions. Short presentations by four expert panelists will be followed by moderated Q and A and open discussion.
- What is the most feasible and effective mass transit option?
- What can we do about other tri-county areas like Johns Island and the Summerville corridor?
- Where will we get the funding?
- How is the business community affected?
- What impact would the various proposed solutions have on our environment and natural resources
Meet the Panelists:
Julie C. Hussey – Owner of Civic Communications, Inc.
Kathryn S. Basha – Planning Director, Berkeley Charleston Dorchester Council of Governments
Mary Graham – CCR, IOM, CCE – Chief Advancement Officer Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce
Natalie Olson, Esq. – Director Land Use Program, Coastal Conservation League
Sharon Hollis -Senior Transportation Planner, Davis and Floyd
Moderator: Susan B. Richards – League of Women Voters; President, SR Concepts