April 6, 2016, 6:00 PM, North Charleston City Hall
For more information, please visit the League of Women Voters of the Charleston Area website.
Please join the League of Women Voters of the Charleston Area for a public information forum to explore low country congestion and transportation needs and solutions. Short presentations by four expert panelists will be followed by moderated Q and A and open discussion.
- What is the most feasible and effective mass transit option?
- What can we do about other tri-county areas like Johns Island and the Summerville corridor?
- Where will we get the funding?
- How is the business community affected?
- What impact would the various proposed solutions have on our environment and natural resources
Meet the Panelists:
Julie C. Hussey – Owner of Civic Communications, Inc.
Kathryn S. Basha – Planning Director, Berkeley Charleston Dorchester Council of Governments
Mary Graham – CCR, IOM, CCE – Chief Advancement Officer Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce
Natalie Olson, Esq. – Director Land Use Program, Coastal Conservation League
Sharon Hollis -Senior Transportation Planner, Davis and Floyd
Moderator: Susan B. Richards – League of Women Voters; President, SR Concepts