Are you looking for ways to get involved? Nervous about environmental issues at the local, state and national level? Are you pulling your hair out every time you turn on the news?
Do you want to help Charleston become more sustainable? Do you want our city to experience smarter growth? Do you want to talk about cruise ships, bike lanes or plastic bags?
Join us for Conservation Libations on Wednesday, March 29 at The Royal American on Morrison Drive for drinks and the opportunity to:
- Meet and get to know Conservation League staff members
- Learn more about our current work and projects that interest you
- Ask us questions and tell us what you think!
- Sign up to become a digital advocate
- Discover volunteer, advocacy and event opportunities
From 5:30 to 7 p.m., we’ll take over the Royal’s deck. Your first drink is on us. Space is very limited, so RSVP here to reserve your spot.
With questions, please reach out to Membership and Events Manager Kristy Collins at [email protected] or (843) 725-2062.
We look forward to seeing you there,
Your friends at the Coastal Conservation League