Author of “A Tiny Bird, An Ancient Crab and an Epic Journey”, Deborah Cramer will join the local Audubon Clubs and other sponsors to tell the story of the Red Knot. Red Knots travel through SC as they fly from Argentina to the Arctic. Come learn about this amazing species and how conservation efforts in South Carolina can support its populations for decades to come.
Wednesday, February 24th 2016
Magnolia Hall – Sun City Bluffton
This event is held in partnership with Fripp, Sun City, Ogeechee and Hilton Head Audubon clubs, Audubon South Carolina, SC Department of Natural Resources, Beaufort County, SC Wildlife Federation, Coastal Discovery Museum, Lowcountry Master Naturalists, Lowcountry Institute, and Coastal Conservation League.
Notes about registration:
- To register, email the Sun City Bird Club at: [email protected]
- Pre registration is required for entrance to the event.
- Non-residents of Sun City must enter by the Southern Sun City security gate on US 278 for their pass.
- Once you register, an email with an event ticket will be sent to registrants.
- Registrants will need to print and bring the email to the venue.